Directions0/0 steps made
- Make 4 patties out of the beef, sausage, one egg, and montreal seasoning. Set aside.
- Saute onions until browned and softened.
- Place patties on the skillet on medium heat and cook 5 minutes to a side (1st side twice).
- Scramble remaining eggs.
- After cooking the first side a second time, chop patties with spatula making chunks.
- Mix with onions and pepperoncinis and 4 slices of cheese.
- Heat until cheese starts to melt.
- Make sandwiches as follows: Add eggs first, cover with meat, then cheese, then tomato, then lettuce.